Crusader's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Feedback on Server , Ever !

4 posters

Go down

First Feedback on Server , Ever ! Empty First Feedback on Server , Ever !

Post by Galactica Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:40 pm

Awesome server , if i must say .
The Leveling is fun , Bosses aren't to easy , but doable .

Just 1 Problem at the moment :
A few Bugs which are annoying .
Server Down-Time

Ok . I would like to discuss the Down-Time . The Admins can't sit in-front of their computers , they either have to go to work or school . Both are important , we all understand . But sometimes you think , that a bit of extra help wouldn't hurt .

Ex. I'm killing a boss , spend 20 minutes fighting him , ''Kaboom!'' , Server Crash .
Re-started to kill boss , ''POW!'' , another crash .

These are some examples that new players would not like to experience in their time in this Community .

I'm Sure that running a server is not an easy task , so Gratz to Owners , Co-Owners , Admins , Gm's and Forums Administrators on your incredible work .
Please do not take this post as an offence , but as something that will help you grow as a community.

-Galactica , Galahunt , Galctistars

Galactica

Back to top Go down

First Feedback on Server , Ever ! Empty Re: First Feedback on Server , Ever !

Post by reitar95 Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:53 pm

i aggree. the server is wonderful and a few buggs makes the game a bit more exiting. this is truly one of the best servers i have tried and i have to congratz the whole Crusader staff. the server is growing and get bigger and more players congratz with that too. now they just have to work on and keep the server up and make me and onther players happy! good lucky with that^^
reitar95
reitar95

Back to top Go down

Post by kibblebit Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:05 pm

Well, I'd love to say that I have worked out the Kinks, so it won't be down for 5 hours at a time, but the core is just a little bit unstable, honestly, the most uptime I've got was 1h 30m. In which it crashed, but it will get more stable
kibblebit
kibblebit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trtko88 Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:44 am

Server is To good becouse the most u made alone like the quiz and the hole other shit^^
Just like it! If u are going to make it more better hehe just do it, it will make the server Perfekt.
trtko88
trtko88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down