Crusader's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jett's GM App

3 posters

Go down

Jett's GM App Empty Jett's GM App

Post by Rose Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:56 am

First thing's first. I'm not too sure if this should be here in the Gen. Chat, or in the GM Feedback area. So, if I'm wrong, please lock this and tell me to repost. ><

There isn't really a set..format that I've seen for an app, so here it goes.

Most people have seen me in game going by the name Jett. My real name is Rose, not Jett. (Although, that would be kinda cool >_>) I'm 18 years old, currently going to college to get a bachelor's degree in Computer Science. I'm also working on getting certified in A+, (In noob terms, fixing computers) and Networking. I live in Southern California, and I'm usually online anytime from 3pm to 3am. (That's PST, so, the times should be different for everyone else..unless you live on the west coast. xD) I started playing retail WoW in early 2005. (Yeah, I know, I don't know how I lasted that long.)

I'd like to become a GM on the new server for a few reasons. Mainly, because I like helping people. Sometimes I sit on Jett (my main here on the 255 server) and just wait for people asking for help. Makes me feel better when people aren't freaking out over something they shouldn't be freaking out over. Also, this coincides with my college work, and hopefully my future jobs in customer service / tech support.

I don't know what else I'd need to put here...I have Vent, probably more addicted to WoW than I should be, and I actually remember to vote. So yeah, thats it. Thanks for reading my wall of text. Smile
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Jett's GM App Empty Re: Jett's GM App

Post by kibblebit Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:11 pm

Well I don't like the idea of posting apps in this forum but yours is an exception
kibblebit
kibblebit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leveen Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:46 pm

Yeah jett is helpful even tho you rock a noobadin, i'd vote for ya anytime....
Leveen
Leveen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum