Crusader's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celei's GM app for battlenet

Go down

Celei's GM app for battlenet Empty Celei's GM app for battlenet

Post by zack50theube Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:26 pm

As you all know me as Celei ingame and my real name is Zack Celei's GM app for battlenet Icon_smile I just want to say i have lots of exprience being a GM i was a GM on a few other servers I like to help people out Celei's GM app for battlenet Icon_smile and im 16 years old I have a mic for vent so that wont be a problem I havnt played on this server for the longest time but for the time i have been here i am enjoying my stay Celei's GM app for battlenet Icon_smile Its a realy great server.

I hope you can concider me to become a GM on the battlenet realm Celei's GM app for battlenet Icon_smile.
Have a great day.

PS... i didnt know where to post this at cuase i didnt see a GM topic on fourms Celei's GM app for battlenet Icon_question anyways i like to hear form you soon if you want we can set up a chat through vent of even msn Celei's GM app for battlenet Icon_smile And you can also ask me some more questions sience i didnt list all of the stuff you need.
zack50theube
zack50theube

Back to top Go down