Crusader's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GUIDE] Tickets

Go down

[GUIDE] Tickets Empty [GUIDE] Tickets

Post by Shoobz Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:31 pm

When to contact a Game Master:

To contact a GM, you have to submit a Ticket. The in-game GM Ticket system should be used to contact a GM for in-game related issues only.
CLASS SPELLS/SKILLS: Open a ticket when you are unable to obtain VITAL CLASS SPELLS or SKILLS (absolutely necessary spells and/or skills to your class). Class spells and/or skills that should be available at a trainer or as a quest reward but are not.
PROFESSIONS: Open a ticket if your profession has become bugged – missing spell books, empty spell books, unable to learn next level of spells, etc
DONATIONS/VOTER ITEMS: Open a ticket to obtain item not received after redeeming your points or if you have lost Donation/Voter items due to a crash/DC OR if you need to pick a donation level item.
CHEATER/HACKER REPORTING: Open a ticket to report a cheater/hacker to a GM. You can also join the Rulebreakers channel in-game or make a report to the Report Player section on the Forums.
1. Many quest/trainers/vendors bugs can be solved by trying another trainer or vendor. Make sure you travel to all capital cities and your character's starting area trainers to check there before you try to contact a Game Master.

2. Before submiting your ticket, first check WoWHead, Thottbot or WoW Wiki to make sure how are you supposed to obtain the spell or skill (Talent/Vendor/Drop/Quests or Questlines). Many issues can be corrected by doing a missing quest in a quest chain, visiting the correct trainer or having the correct reputations.

Before submitting a Ticket, please check our forums or ask other players in LookingForGroup. Many of the problems can be fixed by the players themselves, without having to wait for a Game Master's interaction.

Do NOT ask, beg or demand a GM to read your ticket or use the public channels to explain your problem or ask for help. Constantly asking, bugging, spamming, begging or otherwise harassing or demanding a GM for help or to read your ticket could result in account mutes or bans.

When to NOT contact a Game Master:

Please note that these are only some reasons:
ITEMS: Do not ask for any regular or quest related items. If a NPC or a Mob is not dropping a quest item, abandon and move to the next quest.
Do not ask for lost or missing items, gold or characters. GMs can not replace lost or missing items due to server crash, rollback or database issues. GMs will only replace lost donation/voter items.
SKILLS: Do not ask for skill leveling. GMs can not raise OR restore missing professions, weapons or other skill levels. If your skill or profession is bugged then put in a ticket.
REPUTATIONS: Do not ask to have your reputation reset or leveled. GMs will not raise OR reset reputations.
BANS AND MUTES: Do not use tickets to disagree or dispute a ban or mute. Enter a ban appeal on the forums in the Ban Appeal Section.

1. Try to explain your problem as clearly and briefly as possible and describe the end result you need. Examples: "I am a Hunter and can not learn Train Pet" or "Can you teach me the Taunt because I visited all the trainers in all capital cities and no one will teach it to me" or "I made a donation for xxx and the item did not show up. My paypal email is xxxx@xxx.com"

2. Do not use commas or press enter – this could cause all the information after the comma/enter to not to show up for the GM is reading your ticket.

3. Each time after login edit your ticket to make sure it still is readable. Tickets can become corrupted making them unreadable by a GM.
Shoobz
Shoobz

Back to top Go down