Crusader's Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmo giving players a free Thorim .kill to take have the weps!

5 posters

Go down

Cosmo giving players a free Thorim .kill to take have the weps! Empty Cosmo giving players a free Thorim .kill to take have the weps!

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:39 pm

here we go, Cosmos sure did a .kill command at Thorim, I was there shadowmeld and they started to attack Thorim and then just 1 sec later he was down. So dont come here and tell me "they" manage to kill him on their own. so do thats a GM abuse to the first rule, I will repeat it here.

"1) Do not give ANY players special advantages."

Sry Cosmo but your not worthy of being a GM when you already breaking the rules, go away and never come back.
And I would ofc not report something thats a lie.
And after that I confronted him, he did a .summon on me, even that a Gm abuse and not allowed, and then he send me back to start area.

Back to top Go down

Cosmo giving players a free Thorim .kill to take have the weps! Empty Re: Cosmo giving players a free Thorim .kill to take have the weps!

Post by Sonny Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:09 pm

i have some proof but not visual
Cosmo giving players a free Thorim .kill to take have the weps! 123123123
and
Cosmo giving players a free Thorim .kill to take have the weps! 12123

Sonny

Back to top Go down

Cosmo giving players a free Thorim .kill to take have the weps! Empty Re: Cosmo giving players a free Thorim .kill to take have the weps!

Post by Conner Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:13 pm

If you understanded what i said i said "I did it" So you would leave me alone.
I was getting to many whispers and attacked in the LFG chat
Conner
Conner

Back to top Go down

Post by Galactica Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Cosmo giving players a free Thorim .kill to take have the weps! Untitled-2
Absolute corruption . Not fair on all offline players , or anyone who was trying to work hard to get A lvl 255 priest to help others kill thorium .

Hopefully , this means that all of the people who got items from this boss drop , will have all the gear Taken away from them .

Maybe some justice will be taken.

Connor , i think admiting it instead of trying to work around it will help you at the moment.
Its for the best..

Last edited by Galactica on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Galactica

Back to top Go down

Post by Conner Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:17 pm

You need to grow up. You should have understood what i said.
Conner
Conner

Back to top Go down

Post by applejacks Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:19 pm

Like i told you in the game conner when a gm did that for me he got fired......I dont see why you should get special treatment......arent you a trial gm too?

applejacks

Back to top Go down

Post by kibblebit Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:19 pm

I think this should be a warning, I'm not going to fire him over this. Their arn't many 255's anyway, so this is strike one of three. Thread Locked
kibblebit
kibblebit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down